BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, 27 September 2008

Footprints In The Sand>>>



Leona Lewis,1 of my favorite singer..or should i say my favorite..this is a very touching song indeed..here's d lyrics:

You walked with me Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand where I'm going
You walked with me when I was all alone
With so much unknown along the way
I heard you say

[Chorus]
I promise you, I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you when you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

I see my life flash across the sky
So many times have I been so afraid
And just when I, I thought I've lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say

[Chorus]

When I'm weary, well I know you'll be there
And I can feel you, when you say

I'll Promise You, I'm always there
When your heart is full with sadness and despair
I'll carry you, when you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.