BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 11 December 2008

Run>>>

new music video from Leona Lewis-Run..
currently dis is my favorite song..yeah! top in my chart..hehe..
her MV took place in sumwhere in Africa if im not mistaken..
simple,looks kinda black and white,and best of all..woo~~Leona looks very very..well..beautiful..i dunno any words to describe her..
here's d lyrics:

I'll sing it one last time for you,
Then we really have to go,
You've been the only thing that's right,
In all I've done..

And I can barely look at you,
But every single time I do,
I know we'll make it anywhere,
Away from here..

Chorus:

(Light up, light up,
As if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice,
I'll be right beside you dear..

Louder louder,
And we'll run for our lives,
I can hardly speak I understand,
Why you can't raise your voice to say..)

To think I might not see those eyes,
Makes it so hard not to cry,
And as we say our long goodbye,
I nearly do..


0 comments: