BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 23 March 2009

Ups n' Downs

Walao... Long time no update liao~ Lazy... haha..

Ok..
Been quite a lil' busy in facebook.. Also d internet connection sucks.. Cant even log in 2 blogger!! Urgh... Now.. At last... Can adi... 
Hooray!!
Wooohoooo!!!
Yiiippeeee!!!
Weeeehaaa!!!
Phew~

Dis sem i've been a lil' lazy, i've skip a few classes(but i din ask any1 2 sign attendance 4 me,im honest..hehe)..But i regreted on skipping those classes.. Coz happy moments happened dat time.. Aw,gang taking pictures.. Ms Siti(which i liked her,she's a tutor for management studies) replaced another lecturer in a lecture class, n her class was a "bang"! I missed it!! wat the.... Anyway, think of d bright side... I get 2 wake up late n have more-den-enuf sleep..hehe..

Wednesday is coming n so do web page design practical test.. walao... Im a bit worried but i guess i can pass.. Next week got web page test.. hmm.. I prefer practical test, interesting mah.. dun like theory all dat stuff..

2day, went bike riding cum accompany roommate jogging.. Riding bike up d big bridge near westlake was my first time.. It's tough n i can feel every muscle on my thigh working to keep my leg cycling.. Even worse den riding up hill to campus.. Wen reach to the top of the bridge, i remembered sumtin which i had not do 4 a long time.. My ex-bf n i would buy a few snacks n den enjoyed them wen sitting on d edge of d bridge at evening.. Watching sunset 2.. Those days r gone.. But i guess there is sum1 that dat i can do d same in future..hopefully.. I wonder wen will all this stop 'rushing' into my brain? Shoo~ just go away la..

So,there have been a lot of "flashbacks" now.. Somehow causing my mind to be clearer.. I duno y.. But this made me c truths n lies dat i have not noticed in some people.. They r dissapointing me.. Ok, im goin to be selfish a bit.. I've just decided 2 give up on these people.. D only thing i can do is 2 stay d same n improve on my attitude.. I will always remember before judging people,i have 2 c if i had done d same mistakes or not..



Just a random post of song.. 
"Thinking of you" from Katy Perry.. 
enjoy!

0 comments: