Thank you~
Terima kasih~
Xie xie~
Doh zheh~
Kam sia~
Arigato~
Grazia~
to everyone that made my birthday a blast!!!(list of names at bottom)
Love u guys!!!
muakzz~~~~(ei,don't vomit lah,give me face leh...)
I wasn't expecting anything like this would happen 2 my birthday..
Im quite surpirsed... I'm very happy~~
I like the concept that we enjoy a meal at McDonalds, scare me when i open my room door..
D best is pretend that u guys r not going 2 celebrate my birthday!!
Good acting though.. Give u all Oscar lah~
From this, I could see all of u are cooperating well..
This is what i wanted.. I'm proud that u guys nailed it..
Paiseh coz i cant shed any tears of joy..
Deep inside my heart im crying...But im damn happy!!
Soooooo DAMN HAPPEEE~~~~
Even presents can't make me happier than this!
Again, i wanna thanx all of the good people around that wished me happy birthday..
Wish everyone's day will be as happy as mine~~
Thank you soo much!!!
List of people that made my day:
Louis
Catherine
Lilian
Wai Sun
Jye Huey
Fiona
Kah Chi
Shi Ting
Teck Choon
Weng Kin
Kah Hwa
Kit Yee
Mun Yee
p.s.:all d names r not in order,it's what i recall n what i write..^^
{Will post pictures soon}



0 comments:
Post a Comment